Real Estate Law and Construction Law
Our services in real estate law include everything - from legal due diligence, procurement of obligatory permits, dealings with authorities and real estate acquisitions - through the preparation of complete transaction documentation, financing, tenders for suppliers - to construction and subsequent sale or lease. Our law firm is an umbrella for the provision of legal services in the real estate area for the whole region of central Europe. In the last three years we were thus able to provide legal services to our clients in connection with transactions in the range of billions of euros.
In the area of construction we will ensure continuous legal support during the implementation of a building project, in our office or straight at the building site. We will advise you on how to respond in a timely and consistent manner to such situations as, eg, newly discovered hidden obstacles, necessity for extra work or threats of the interruption of the development. We will recommend to you the set-up of an effective claim management system during a warranty period for the work.
How we can help you:
- Real estate due diligence.
- Preparation of standard transaction documents according to the structure of the transaction.
- Documentation for the project financing.
- Procurement of necessary permits for the construction.
- Tenders for contractors/service providers.
- Creation of tailored construction contracts (general supply, DB, etc.), expertise in FIDIC.
- Contracts on engineering and architectonical services.
- Facility Management.
- Full-scope legal services in connection with relocation (cancellation of current lease, negotiations of new lease arrangements, etc.).
- Legal assistance in project management on a daily basis (continuous legal support to a project team in the form of a legal help-line or regular visits to a constructions site).
- Claim protection in the course of the development (extra works, time prolongation).