Our team of experts has been, for a long time, engaged in multiple highly regulated business sectors, with an emphasis on environmental protection. As public regulation is on the rise, many sectors have to comply with detailed regulatory requirements, often aligned at the EU level. Our many years of experience allow us to provide professional legal and advisory services in highly specialised fields. We often provide the services as part of wider advisory comprising transaction, subsidy or strategic advisory.
We can assist you with:
- Advisory on the extended liability of producers of selected products in putting them on the market (product take-back) and handling waste in general;
- Advisory in putting foodstuffs on the market and in labelling and handling them;
- Regulatory compliance advisory in putting products on the market, primarily focusing on their compliance with the harmonised product requirements, such as product safety and ecological design requirements and related requirements for labelling products and disclosing the necessary information;
- Comprehensive advisory services in handling chemicals (REACH);
- Performance of environmental due diligence in respect of entities owned or to be purchased by you;
- Advisory on trading greenhouse gas emission allowances;
- Advisory services on energy sector-related activities, such as support for electricity generation from renewable sources;
- Comprehensive advisory services in assessing the effects of construction plans, integrated prevention and reduction of pollution or damage liability and environmental harm; and
- Implementation of the corporate sustainability strategy and adjustment of your activities to the needs of circular economy.