Increase effectiveness of your marketing activities by tailoring campaigns to the implicit needs of your target customer segments
We have witnessed that clients often look for the secret sauce in their marketing campaigns. Usually, they rely on questionnaires or data analytics to get behind the recipe. However, a certain level of uncertainty and interpretation errors remain with the use of explicit methods. Thus, the Deloitte Neuroscience Institute developed a novel state-of-the-art approach to make your customers’ implicit decision-making process visible and derive marketing messages, materials and campaigns tailored to the subconscious traits of your customer segments.
What’s in it for you
With the help of the Deloitte Neuroscience Institute you will be able to
- Increase overall performance of marketing campaigns
- Sharpen your marketing message to address implicit customer needs
- Trigger customers’ purchase decisions by enhancing the emotional appeal of products and services
- Improve marketing material design to convince customers to buy
- Benchmark against competitors’ messages to differentiate effectively
- Understand your brand perception in comparison to competitors to improve your market position
- Use your implicit brand perception for your favor to outwit opponents
How we do it
In order to provide you with the necessary insights and derive expert-based action recommendations, we measure the emotional reaction of real customers’ towards your marketing messages. Moreover, we measure the perception of your promotion and marketing materials (e.g., videos, images, texts, leaflets, billboards etc.) to understand how your customers react to the material. In addition, we measure what your customers implicitly associate with your brand (e.g., cheap or expensive, high quality or low quality) and benchmark your brand perception with your competitors’ brands.
Eventually, we discuss all of the results with various Deloitte industry experts to minimize interpretation errors and derive action recommendations to enhance core elements of your marketing strategy.