Enterprise & Solution Architecture (ESA)
Our Enterprise Architecture (EA) practitioners facilitate the alignment between business goals and IT landscapes based on EA standards. When business models change, we help define a roadmap that reflects these changes by optimizing landscapes and underlying business processes. In addition, we assist clients in defining and implementing EA methods, tools, organizations and standards to efficiently and effectively govern their IT landscapes.
- How do I derive a cost-efficient Enterprise Architecture based on business goals?
- What is the impact of Digital Transformation on my Enterprise Architecture?
- How do I govern Enterprise Architecture changes in a non-business-disruptive and agile way?
- What are standard and leading-practice architectures in my functional domain?
1) EA Capability Setup
Assess and improve your EA organization, its governance structure, roles, processes, tools and standards
A robust Enterprise Architecture program is critical to meet the key CIO priorities. The 2015 Deloitte global CIO survey (Link: ) identified key technology priorities
- Improve existing business processes: 46% of respondents said improving existing business processes is their primary focus for the next 12 months
- Reducing IT costs and driving efficiency: 37% of respondents said Reducing IT costs and driving efficiency is a high priority
- Assisting in business innovation: 37% of respondents said assisting in business innovation – developing new products and services continues to be a key priority
This leads to:
- Effectively use existing assets, reuse best practices and artifacts aggregated by the Enterprise Architecture department to accelerate delivery of new projects
- Reduce Technical and Architectural debt by leveraging Enterprise Architecture to review existing solutions and define organization standards and governance process for future solutions
- Realize organization strategy by implementing the roadmap and intermediate transition architectures defined by the enterprise architects
We offer a generic EA approach to get an insight into and manage IT architecture complexity and support your organization to successfully implement and develop your EA Capability.
- EA Capability Maturity Assessment
Understand the status quo of the client and agree on desirable target situation for architecture dimensions.
- EA Governance Organizational Setup
Definition and support in establishing client specific means of EA governance (e.g. architecture boards and other decision bodies, architecture compliance checks.)
- EA, Processes, Roles, Methods
Client individual definition / adjustment of good practice on architectural processes (e.g. architecture development, maintenance, communication)
- EA Coaching
Client individual trainings and provision of good practice knowledge.
- EA Tool Advisory
Tool advisory includes the selection of the right tool (fit-to-purpose), initial setup and support in filling the repository with initial architectural deliverables.
2) Solution Architecture
Define process, application and/or technology strategy based on business goals in industry or technical areas
Our Service Offerings
3) Application Portfolio Strategy & Rationalization
Analyse application portfolio, identify areas for potential rationalization, and plan the rationalization
- Application Analysis
Provide a Framework to assess an IT application, catalogue of questions, tool support, retrieve a recommendation how to proceed with an application: Keep as is, candidate for termination, refresh/replace – redesign, refresh/replace - retool
- Application Portfolio Analysis
Assess a portfolio of applications and derive recommendations for the complete portfolio based on the approach for a single application analysis
- Tool Based Analysis
Base the assessment on the data derived from an EAM tool and preferably use a tool based process to gather answers to the catalogue of questions regarding the applications
4) API Economy
Define strategy and architecture to reuse, share and monetize an organization’s core assets through Application Programming interfaces (APIs) to extend existing services or provide new revenues streams
Das sind die Technologie-Trends der Zukunft
A digital core for tomorrow’s business needs