National and International Social Security Law
Rising national debt levels combined with a profusion of legislative provisions and court decisions in recent years have fueled changes in social security legislation and program requirements. Compounding the issue is the fact that social security can be a personal and emotionally charged issue for employees who are concerned for instance about healthcare coverage and adequacy of pensions during retirement. Businesses are challenged by increasing complex regulations which can have a major financial impact.
Deloitte Legal assists companies with:
- International social security compliance services
- Advice on applicable legislation
- Negotiations with social security authorities
- Disputes relating to social security contributions
- Advice on the legal aspects of freelance and fake/false self-employment
In addition to providing local guidance, Deloitte Legal helps businesses with international, cross-border social security issues that arise as a result of global operations.