COVID-19: Economic Impact, Resilient Leadership & Scenario Thinking Webinar
Held on April 15, 2020
In the midst of one of the most sweeping crises in recent memory and in the face of certain challenges and a still uncertain set of risks, business leaders are rightly concerned about how their companies are being affected and what they have to do next. In the heat of the moment, there are a number of lessons from history that can be applied now. We have pooled the insights of Deloitte leaders in affected areas around the world to provide practical insights for chief executives and their leadership teams in taking appropriate action.
Our Chief Economist provides an updated global economic outlook and our Partners share insights and considerations related to the impact of COVID-19 on the Greek market. In addition, we discuss our “resilient leadership” practical approach on how business leaders can navigate through this crisis, and how they can confront uncertainty and enhance decision-making through scenario-thinking.
Webinar’s speakers & agenda:
• Dimitris Koutsopoulos, Greece CEO: Introduction and moderation
• Ian Steward, Chief Economist: Economic update
• Vassilis Kafatos, Partner - Clients & Industries Leader: Resilient leadership and scenarios on the next normal
• Christos Theocharopoulos, Public Policy Principal: Insights on the impact to the Greek market
• Theodore Papakonstantinou, Strategy Principal: Confronting uncertainty through scenario-thinking