Corporate Governance | Deloitte Guatemala | Services | Solution | Services has been added to your bookmarks.
The family protocol and Family Council are part of the infrastructure of Corporate Governance, so it is necessary to ensure proper implementation and operation; Deloitte Guatemala has a line of specialized services that contribute to the achievement of best practices and processes in the family business.
Compliance and reporting services
Among the services provided are:
- Family Protocol.
- Profile of Directors.
- Operating Rules of the Board and the Executive Committee.
2. Corporate Governance Model
- Structure of Corporate Governance.
3. Succession Plan
- Definition of strategic profiles.
- Plans competence and skills development.
- Implementation plan.
Climate Change and Sustainability
Our services are divided into:
- Evaluation model of sustainability.
- Map of sustainable value creation.
- Map of vulnerability and business risk.
- Contingency plans.
- Inventory of Greenhouse Gases (GHGs).
- Carbon Footprint (product or service).
- GHG reduction strategies
- Mitigation strategies.
- Carbon Markets.
- Maturity Model Green IT.
- Control model specific areas such as telecommunications, datacenter efficiency, direct energy use, paper use, technological waste, processes applications and end-user computing.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
- Identification of key indicators.
- Development of information capture processes.
- Developing Sustainability Reports.
- Verification of Sustainability Reports.
- Training in CC&S