Industrijski proizvodi i graditeljstvo
Naš tim raspolaže inovativnim rješenjima, praktičnim znanjem i iskustvom koji nam omogućuju da pomognemo klijentima u poboljšanju ukupne poslovne uspješnosti u industrijskim proizvodima, zrakoplovstvu i obrani te graditeljstvu.
2020 Global aerospace and defense industry outlook
After a strong year in 2018, the global aerospace and defense (A&D) industry has experienced descent in 2019. While the defense sector has continued to soar, growth in the commercial aerospace sector has slowed. In 2020, the A&D industry is expected to get back to its growth trajectory with the commercial aerospace sector recovering from its decline in 2019.
- The commercial aerospace sector experienced decline in deliveries in 2019 due to production-related issues in certain aircraft models.
- Military expenses are on the rise as security threats continue to intensify.
- Changes in the international trade agreements will likely disrupt the global supply chain and increase costs.
- 2020 is likely to be a year of significant milestones for the global commercial space ecosystem—the sector may see steady investments in new and existing space technologies.
- Though the A&D industry’s growth is primarily led by the United States, few other regions such as China, France, India, Japan, the Middle East, and the UK, will be contributing to the industry’s performance in the near term.