Operate services has been saved
Operating core business services and functions to embed continuous advantage.
From cybersecurity to tax compliance, to custom application creation and ongoing development, our unique portfolio of Operate services allow you to perform and innovate continuously, accelerate growth, and manage risk with confidence.
Application, Cloud and Infrastructure Operates Services
Meet your ongoing technology needs through strategically managing and enhancing technology applications, digital, cloud, and infrastructure.
• Application Management Services for package solutions (e.g Oracle, SAP)
• Application Management Services and modernization of custom and/or legacy apps
• Digital foundries (flexible capacity), DevOps, and enhancements
• Cloud and infrastructure managed services
Advise Operate Services
Couples deep subject matter specialization with resource consistency on retainer that informs and produces outcomes and recommendations; you may buy outputs or outcomes.
• Program management
• Retained advisory services
• Product management
• Change management
AI, Data and Insights Operate Services
Deliver ongoing analysis and insights, by leveraging advanced AI tools and analytics platforms and provide support for data operations (including support for the platforms themselves).
• Data science and analytics
• Data operations and platform management
• AI/ML foundries and value-added/managed services
• Intelligent automation
Industry Solutions and Process Enablement Operate Services
Provide ongoing management of critical business processes (both horizontal and vertical), enables by market-differentiated assets and AI solutions.
• Management/operations of processes such as supply chain, HR, finance, and marketing
• Industry specific process solutions (e.g revenue cycle management)
• Capacity-based support for business operations
• Creative services
Cyber Detect and Respond
Operates your security with a powerful combination of market-leading, Saas-based threat hunting, detection, response, and remediation capabilities, Proven processes and our experienced specialists trained to pursue threats before they become attacks and respond to minimize business impact.
• Cyber Threat Intelligence
• Incident Readiness and Response
• Zero Trust: Identity Prevention, Detection and Response
• Enterprise Prevention, Detection and Response
• Attack Surface Management and Vulnerability Management
• Multi Cloud Security