Technology Fast 50 has been saved
Technology Fast 50
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50, one of Israel's foremost technology award programs, ranks the country's fastest-growing technology companies based on their growth percentage over the last four years. The Fast 50 ranking honors business growth and technological innovation as well as Israeli entrepreneurial spirit. The "Technology Fast 50" is part of a national and international program run by Deloitte. Qualified entrants of Israel's Fast 50 program will be promoted to the "EMEA Fast 500 " (Europe, Middle East& Africa).
About Technology Fast 50
The Deloitte Israel annual Technology Fast 50 program recognizes and honors the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Israel (private and publicly-held), based on percentage revenue growth over a four-year period. To qualify, companies must operate in any area of technology and own proprietary technology.
The Fast 50 programs is a springboard towards Deloitte's regional and global programs. Winners of the Fast 50 are automatically eligible to participate in the regional Deloitte Technology Fast 500 program.
Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, your company must meet the following criteria:
1. Participants can be public or private, and encompass all technology industry segments including: Hardware, Software, Communications, Media, Life sciences or Clean Technology
2. The company must be a technology company defined as one of the follows:
- Develops or owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues;
- Manufactures a technology-related product;
- Devotes a high percentage of effort to research and development of technology.
*Using another company's technology in a unique way does not qualify.
3. The Company Operated Revenues for 2013 were at least 50,000 Euro (65,138 Dollars - currency exchange rate 2013) and revenues for 2016 were at least 800,000 Euro (886,684 Dollars - currency exchange rate 2016).
4. The Company must be active or "in business" for a minimum of four years.
5. Headquarters within Israel.
6. All submissions must be accompanied by signed financial reports for the first and last financial year being measured in the competition.
The Benefits of Entering the Fast 50 Awards
Technology Fast 50 winners receive exposure and recognition upon release of the rankings from both the media community and business & Investment community.
Technology Fast 50 winners also receive Networking opportunity with other growing technology companies and business organizations from around the world through Deloitte, Invitations to participate in exclusive Deloitte events during the year, Access to industry experts shaping the new economy and Access to leading edge industry research.
The winners of Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 are automatically eligible to participate in the regional EMEA Fast 500 program. Last year, 28 of the 50 Israeli companies entered the EMEA Fast 500 2 of them in the top 10. These competitions provide a worldwide recognitions from the media and investors.
Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 Archive
In order to review the last years Fast 50 winners, please click on the relevant year below:
- 2017 Israel Fast 50 winners
- 2016 Israel Fast 50 winners
- 2015 Israel Fast 50 winners
- 2014 Israel Fast 50 winners
- 2013 Israel Fast 50 winners
- 2012 Israel Fast 50 winners
- 2011 Israel Fast 50 winners
- 2010 Israel Fast 50 winners