What makes a winner?
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India
Our nomination criteria below explains what it takes to be a winner. You can also take a look at previous winners to see the growth trends!
- Is a technology company defined along the following parameters:
- Owns proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology, sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues
- Manufactures a technology related product
- Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology
- Is technology intensive, or uses unique technology to solve problems
- Has been in business for a minimum of three years (31 March 2018 for companies with a year ending between January and June, and 31 December 2017 for companies with a year ending between July and December).
- The company must be Indian owned and headquartered in India. Subsidiaries or divisions of overseas companies are not eligible (unless they have some public ownership and are traded separately). Companies that are acquired prior to the finalization of the list are not eligible to participate.
- Have base-year operating revenues of $50,000 in the first year (2016) of the three being analyzed.
- Using other companies' proprietary technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not satisfy this requirement.
- Consulting companies, professional service firms, resellers, and others are not eligible.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India program aims to rank the top 50 leading high-tech companies (including public and private companies) in the following industry sectors, as well as those related to them with headquarters in India, based on their three-year revenue growth:
Hardware: Semiconductor and other components (processors, memory, transformers, etc.); computers and peripherals (servers, desktops, printers, 3D printers, etc.); networking equipment (modems, switches, routers, etc.); mobile devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones, wearables, etc.); scientific and technical instruments; drones
Software: Business applications (CRM, FinTech, health care, supply chain, etc.); data & information management (analytics, business intelligence, etc.); IT management; security; application integration & middleware; operating systems
Communications: Mobile; fixed-line; internet and cloud service providers; value added services (VAS); managed services (outsourcing)
Media: Advertising and marketing; e-commerce; digital media (TV, video, radio, music, games, social media, mobile apps, etc.); education and training
Life Sciences: Biotech; pharmaceuticals; clinical trials; Contract Research Organization (CRO); medical technology (MedTech)
Clean Technology: Renewables; energy storage; machinery; Zero Emission Vehicles; power network and city solutions; Residential and Consumer Products; engineering, construction and related services
What information is needed to nominate?
To nominate your company for one of the three Technology Fast categories, please submit:
- Company details (name, address, contact details, website, shareholding pattern);
- CEO/CFO details (CEOs of winning companies are listed next to their company in our report);
- A brief description of proprietary technology;
- Company logo in high-resolution;
- Certificate showing the company is headquartered in India;
- Last three year end audited financial statements — 2016 to 2018 (or 2015 to 2017 for a financial year ending December).