Customer Experience has been saved
Workshop by Deloitte Digital
About the event
Customers’ demands are rapidly changing. They want interactions to be mobile, innovative and easy to use. As digital and technology trends continue to evolve, a forward-thinking customer experience strategy can improve customer engagement and put your organization at the forefront of innovation.
It all begins by putting your customers at the core. Our Customer Experience Value (CXV) approach integrates human, digital, physical, technology and cultural elements of your organization to define CXV. It is an iterative cycle with simultaneous processes across data, technology, and human capital—all playing a key role in the experience.
Connecting customer experience to quantifiable business amplifies bottom line return on CX investments.
How to measure Customer Value?
Experience Value – the value created for your customers
- What is the quality/nature of their interactions?
- How satisfied are we?
Business Value – the value created for you
- How much do the customers promote us?
- How much do they spend?
- What is their cost to serve?
Promotion - Customers tend to mention a good brand experience to an average of nine people, but will talk about a bad one to 16 people
Spend - Customers who have the best past experiences spend 140% more compared to those who have the poorest past experiences
Tenure - Customers who have positive customer experiences will likely remain customers for 5 years longer than customers with negative customer experiences
Cost to Serve - Delivering great experiences reduces the cost to serve customers by as much as 33%
Benefit for the Clients
Our diverse industry experience allows us to better serve our clients through new advances in capabilities and joint solution development. Together, we help our clients respond to a wide range of complex business issues more quickly and effectively.
- Collaborate with the market’s cutting-edge solutions to help our clients realize greater value from their investments – faster.
- Implement collaborative solutions and business processes with accelerated delivery times.
- Combine leading technologies with practical business strategy, creating custom and industry-specific solutions, accelerators, preconfigured solutions, and roadmaps.
Date: 3 November 2017
Time: 4:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m (workshop followed by dinner)
Location: The Living Room, JW Marriot, Vital Mallya Road, Bengaluru-560001