How to apply has been saved
Life at Deloitte
How to apply
Tips for applying to Deloitte Malta
Step #1: Apply straight away
Current open applications are available through our online job search tool - be sure to get your application in on time!
Our online job search tool makes it easy to search for vacancies within whichever part of Deloitte is most appealing – there’s an overview of each role, its location and the position it holds within the firm. As a student you can also apply for one of our Deloitte Programmes (see below).
Apply by email
Send in your CV for consideration. If an opportunity arises, we'll get in touch.Send us your CV
Step #2: Applying for the Deloitte Programmes
As a student you can take advantage of one of the many student schemes and work experience programmes we offer. Programmes currently available can be found here. To apply for a programme use the online application tool (below).
Step #3: The online application tool
Applying through the online job search tool is the best option as your electronic application will get straight under the nose of the specific recruitment team dealing with that vacancy. All you have to do is find a suitable opportunity, add a covering letter and attach your CV and any relevant documentation – job done.
The application procedure involves the following steps:
- Go to the online job search tool.
- Select 'Malta' under the pulldown list of countries.
- Select any other relevant criteria available.
- Choose your preferred vacancy/programme from the list of results.
- When you are satisfied, click on 'Apply Now'.
- Choose from one of the available options and fill in the required details.
- If possible, attach a covering letter, your resume and academic transcripts.
- Be sure to include as much information as you can so as to provide us with a clear overall picture of your interest and qualifications.
Above all - take your time - and make sure you have all your information and documentation on hand before making an application.
Should you face any difficulties in applying for a job please be sure to contact our recruitment team on email@example.com
Applying through the online job search tool is the best option.
Step #4: What happens after I apply?
The online application considers:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Academic achievements
- Extra-curricular activities
- Passion, enthusiasm and motivation
- Any relevant skills and experience
2. First interview
Our first conversation will allow us to understand:
- Your motivation to join Deloitte
- Demonstration on your abilities of a pre-defined set of competencies
- Interest in your choice of position/programme
- Career opportunities
3. Second Interview
Second interviews will typically involve:
- Meeting with leader/s of respective service line
- A deeper dive into your experience and technical competence
- A discussion around remuneration and benefits expectations
- An opportunity to clarify any queries that you may have
4. Offer of Employment
Once the interview process is complete you will be notified by our HR Department as to the final steps that may include a final interview or an offer of employment that will be presented to you.