The Deloitte ACCA Programme has been saved
Life at Deloitte
The Deloitte ACCA Programme
Deloitte Malta Programmes
Your future begins here. Put your knowledge into practice and discover a career that works for you whilst pursuing your studies.
Choose Deloitte, and you’ll enjoy a career that offers so much more. A career with purpose that you can shape and believe in. An inclusive environment, where you can always be the true you and feel championed, heard and supported. Where you’ll grow, collaborate and learn something new, each and every day. By connecting with others, right across our firm, you’ll be part of an inspiring community, all working together to make an impact that matters – for our clients, our people, and the wider world.
Come and find out by joining the Deloitte ACCA Programme and meet the people who will inspire you to achieve. The Deloitte ACCA Programme is designed for students who have just completed their A levels as well as those who have completed a degree and wish to pursue an accountancy qualification. Learn more about our programmes.
By joining the Deloitte ACCA programme, you will receive continuous support, as well as gain work experience that is vital to achieving a comprehensive understanding of both the profession and the business in which you will be working and contribute to the relevant practical working experience required.
The Deloitte ACCA programme offers a high level of flexibility to students allowing them to select the training providers of their choice. Deloitte supports students by means of a structured journey that will allow them to achieve their ACCA qualification.
If you have just completed your A levels or just completed a degree and wish to pursue an Accountancy qualification, then learn more about how the Deloitte ACCA Programme can help you launch your career with us. Start your journey with us and let us support you along the way.
- Full time employment with Deloitte; with the option to reduce to 32 hours (4 days) per week);
- Financial support intended to cover lectures at the providers of your choice, study material, and exams;
- Study leave for exam preparation;
- Opportunity to meet fellow students by joining the Deloitte ACCA student network;
- An effective study experience comprising support and resources to assist you through your studies;
- A buddy will help you navigate in those first few weeks of joining us and your allocated Team Leader, will support your development and provide valuable feedback on your performance along the way;
- Deloitte learning - as a Deloitte employee you will follow a structured learning journey beyond your ACCA studies;
- Build your professional experience by working on projects with client exposure whilst pursuing your studies;
- A chance to make an impact that matters by volunteering with the Deloitte Foundation; and
- Participation in team building activities and social events organised by Deloitte.
- 2 A Levels and 3 O Levels or equivalent in 5 subjects which must include English and Mathematics; or
- A relevant MQF level 4 certificate and/or MQF level 5 diploma in Accounting, Business Studies, or a related field; or
- A relevant degree at MQF level 6/MBA rated at MQF level 7.
ACCA Graduate, Deloitte Malta (Audit & Assurance)
“I started out at Deloitte as an 18 year old, very green to the world of accounting and immediately felt welcomed throughout the entire office. During my ACCA journey Deloitte supported me in a number of ways and my colleagues were always very considerate when assigning work to me. This allowed me to maintain a healthy work-life balance, which I think is extremely important for any young employee to have.
I learned something new each day in my role as an auditor whilst having ample time to prepare for ACCA exams. This allowed me to progress with my studies and my career simultaneously.
I look forward to continue progressing further in my career at Deloitte and to continue to make an impact that matters!”
ACCA Student, Deloitte Malta (Tax)
“Having just passed a year since I joined Deloitte and starting ACCA, its been a year full of learning, new experiences and meeting new people. Being an ACCA student whilst working full time has taught me on how to create a better work/study-life balance and proper time management. Deloitte is full of individuals who are ready to happily help you with your studies in any way possible. With the company’s full support and trust in your studies it is evident that Deloitte wants you to make an impact that matters.”
Cliff Zammit Stevens
ACCA Student, Deloitte Malta (Audit & Assurance)
“Choosing a new career path after a successful career of over 10 years in opera was not an easy choice. The current situation has shut down all theatres for the unforeseeable future with no job prospects whatsoever. I always had an affinity with audit and financial services and decided to start studying ACCA. After lots of research I applied for the ACCA programme at Deloitte Malta.
I am thrilled that I was accepted on the programme at such a prestigious firm. The support I have received from everyone has been overwhelming and made me feel so welcome. Having my studies supported by the firm and being able to work fulltime is the perfect opportunity to put all that you’re studying into practice.
I am so excited to start this new journey with Deloitte and explore the endless of opportunities being offered.”
The information given on this page presents a general overview of Deloitte’s programme for ACCA students. It is highly recommended that students interested in this programme refer to the Deloitte Malta Terms & Conditions for further details which are available upon request.