Internationalisation has been saved
Solutions and ideas for international growth
What do companies need in order to seize new growth opportunities when facing internationalisation?
Internationalisation is one of the most important challenges for business. It is a factor in the growth and development of companies’ competitiveness that has entered the vocabulary and business plans of many entrepreneurs. The internationalisation process is an opportunity for growth through which companies can create value, yield returns on invested resources, extend competitive advantage and access new growth opportunities.
Deloitte provide value added solutions for internationalisation through various services:
- Analysing the international competitive environment.
- Supporting due diligence analysis of the economic and financial statements.
- Evaluating intangible assets or company divisions.
- Legal and tax assistance on possible regulatory constraints and potential incentives and tax benefits.
- Supporting the search for industrial and financial partners.
- Analysing the reputation of potential foreign counterparts.
- Upgrading governance and internal policies.
- Assistance in defining the support structure.
- Evaluating the adequacy and reliability of information.
- Evaluating the potential of internal resources.
- Assisting the application of computer and digital platforms.
- Assisting businesses in the prevention and management of risks from cyber threats.
- Revision, verification and implementation of consistent accounting principles in the Group.
- Audit and attest activities.