M&A Landscape in Central Europe
Trends and dealmaker strategies
Live webinar: 25 January 2022, 11:00 - 12:00 a.m. EET | 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. CET
M&A continues to serve as a critical enabler of growth and value. In today’s dynamic business landscape, it can be the catalyst for companies to rethink key aspects of their business and operating model and to transform both to achieve greater value.
Despite the disruption and uncertainty caused by the global pandemic, M&A momentum has surged and there are strong signals that dealmaking will continue to be an important lever as businesses recover and thrive in the post–COVID-19 economy.
We are pleased to invite you to an insightful discussion about the M&A landscape in Central Europe. We will share insights on the latest trends in M&A activity and will take a look ahead – at the deal flow expectations for 2022.
- State of the M&A transaction market in Central Europe
- 2022 outlook: what further developments can be expected
- Dealmaking in Central Europe: a closer look at SPA negotiations
- Ivana Lorencovicova, Financial Advisory Business Leader, Deloitte Central Europe
- Petr Suchy, M&A Expertise Group Leader, Deloitte Legal Central Europe
- Miroslav Svoboda, M&A Tax Leader, Deloitte Central Europe
We look forward to welcoming you to this webinar!
In case of any questions or to register, please contact Tina Kittlerova.
Participation in this webinar is free of charge and by invitation only. Please note that the webinar will be held in English.