Members of supervisory boards and their responsibility for climate
Climate regulations for companies in the EU - challenges and obligations for the non-executive
Free online seminar: 23 September 2021, 11:00 - 12:00 EET (10:00 - 11:00 CET)
The world is facing an immense climate change challenge. Governments are implementing policies aimed at ensuring economic transformation towards low- and zero-emission. Yet, to make those changes efficient and prevalent, it is crucial to involve the business world. Nowadays, getting the companies ready for climate change-related challenges should be one of fundamental activities of regulatory bodies and company supervisory boards.
We would like to invite you to take part in a webinar during which your will learn, among others, about:
- the impact of climate changes on the obligations of supervisory board members
- changing regulations and duties of supervisory board members
- examples of best practices and sources of knowledge about changes in the duties of non-executive directors - EBRD, Climate Governance Initiative WEF
- case study - the operations of Chapter Zero Poland part of CGI in practice and its involved parties
- other initiatives and actions impacting the activities of supervisory board members related to climate issues management
- Irena Pichola, Partner, Leader of Sustainability Consulting Deloitte, CE
- Lucyna Stańczak-Wuczyńska, Chairwomen of the Supervisory Board at BNP Paribas Bank Polska and a member of the Supervisory Board of Erste Bank Hungary.
- Veselina Haralampieva, Senior Counsel at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Karina Litvack, Non-Executive Director Eni s.p.a., Board Director Climate Governance Initiative & Chapter Zero UK
- Tomasz Gasiński, Director, Sustainability Consulting, Deloitte CE
We would like to invite you to a free of charge webinar that will take place on 23 September 2021, 11:00 - 12:00 EET (10:00 - 11:00 CET)
Who should attend?
- The existing and future members of company supervisory and management boards
- All those who would like to learn more about the growing demand for reporting climate-related information by members of management boards.
If you happen to know persons who might be interested in the topics we are to address during the webinar, please share a link to the registration website with them.
23 September 2021
11:00 - 12:00 EET (10:00 - 11:00 CET)