Corruption and Fraud Risk Assessment & Diagnostic
Directors and management have a fiduciary obligation and a corporate responsibility to take steps to deter, detect and prevent fraud and corruption. Our integrated approach to combat fraud helps you understand your company’s susceptibility to fraud risk in order to identify areas with a high-risk of fraud and develop a fraud control plan. This can be achieved by addressing critical areas of fraud risk, effective monitoring of fraud risk mitigation and liability for the actual cases of fraud.
We perform fraud risk assessments, advise on best practice for fraud risk mitigation and help implementing fraud detection and fraud prevention measures by:
- Performing control and process reviews related to the management of fraud risk;
- Review of contracts and supporting documentation, review of internal procedures;
- Interviews with key personnel from Accounting, Controlling or Procurement departments;
- Review compliance with supervisory authority‘s regulations;
- Fraud and corruption implementing programs.