- In loss-making, problematic or non-core subsidiaries, divisions, or activities;
- For businesses with unsustainable levels of debt;
- In the case of legacy investments or activities that are no longer considered to be core;
- For businesses that are underperforming and/or challenged;
- In complex stakeholder bases with conflicting agendas and objectives;
- For “quirky” businesses and assets, with few natural buyers.
- Preparing and reviewing business plans;
- Turnaround and Performance Improvement;
- Options analysis;
- Financial restructuring.
We have a market-leading track record and reputation for successfully completing what are inherently difficult transactions.