APAT (Automatic Process Analysis Tool)
APAT is used for monitoring selected resources for performance reporting and for identifying routine tasks
APAT is a tool developed for the collection of analytical data about your workforce, providing insight on the effectiveness and efficiency as well as identification of tasks suitable for automation.
- Productivity monitoring - Monitor and understand how different teams work (efficiency, work habits and patterns).
- Discover routine tasks - Discover routine and repetitive tasks across monitored resources.
- BI enabled - APAT is business intelligence tools ready and can be used as source of data for further analysis.
- Interactive reporting - Allows monitoring for a wide range of reports and analysis of their time usage across teams.
- Resource scheduling - APAT provides an overview of workforce availability, allowing you to appropriately schedule resources to best fit demand
- Enabling remote work - APAT allows you to review the performance of your teams when working remotely versus working in-office
- IT support SLA - By analyzing the application usage over time, you can prioritize the level and timing of IT support
- Software license utilization - APAT gives you an overview of application usage allowing you to review application subscription models