Making the right choice for your needs
Program Finance Management Assistance
A client that is implementing a new ERP faces tough challenges as finding an internal resource to play the role of a Finance Project Manager for a limited period of time. Day-to-day activities must be completed on time as tight deadlines might become an issue.
• Users tend to be change resistant when it comes to a new ERP implementation. It is human nature to feel much comfortable with what is familiar to them;
• Trying to make the new ERP look like the old one is one of the worse things that might happen during a project; expecting the new ERP to solve all the issues in the process is even worse;
• Setting up the scope and the budget, taking tough decisions on what represent an in-scope and an out-of-scope business requirement by a person that is involved in day-to-day activities might be a challenge and people tend to artificially increase the approved budget.
• Help clients leverage our experienced resources to play the role of a Finance Project Manager throughout the entire project life cycle;
• Support the analysis phase by reviewing and making recommendations in terms of what should be kept as business requirements;
• Coordinate training, testing and migration from client side by ensuring the business is ready for the implementation of a new system and the impact on the business is appropriately managed and communicated.
Business Process Design
The clients today face challenges to improve their business processes as result of their customers’ demand (internal and external) for better products and services at a competitive cost. Consequently, efficient and effective business processes are critical to any organization that is either planning to implement a new system or wants to streamline the current situation.
• Organizations tend to implement a new system without looking at current processes and expecting the system to solve all the issues;
• Trying to control the process, companies overcomplicate current process and consequently, the same activity is executed by multiple employees and from different departments ; in other cases there is no segregation between key users and the process control is weak;
• Each department of a company has his own mandate when running the day-to-day operations that is sometime overlapping with other departments’ objectives or with the overall company’s goals;
• Manual intensive activities, combined with high volume of transactions and a paper based process raise challenges and bottlenecks and people usually lose focus.
• Help clients by bringing a structured and comprehensive approach to the analysis of the current situation;
• Advice on aspired end-state process by analyzing current deficiencies and obstacles and providing a clear and objective means of identifying and prioritizing improvement areas;
• Document parameters for each process step and flow at workplace level on both current situation and aspired end-state process, preparing the organization for a new process model implementation;
• Develop a plan for implementing new models, define a workplan covering all changes needed to be done to reach the target process and budget.
Finance Workflow Optimisation
With the continuing pressure on Finance Teams to improve efficiency, effectiveness and increase compliance through their ERP system, saving seconds or minutes in processing transactions and performing controls can add up to significant benefits across high volumes. The organizations are trying to work out how to achieve these benefits without committing to significant technology implementation and support overheads.
• Organizations need to optimize their processes within Finance department, which are excessively manual, inefficient, error prone and devoid of a good quality audit trail;
• Data entry within your ERP can be time consuming and difficult, covering multiple transaction codes and numerous pages;
• Repetitive data entry steps are required to be automated especially for a small number of Master Data that gives the highest volume;
• Organizations want to have more cost effective control on sensitive business data through implementing better-structured and more automated process of approval.
• Help clients to identify volume and repetitive driven process optimization in their Finance function;
• Advise which optimization tools, technologies or just simple process adjustments can be implemented and embedded in your business. These solutions improves data quality, faster transaction processing time and reduce the risk of error and fraud;
• Support the selection of the most appropriate technology for your needs by using our extensive relationship with key market leading software vendors.