Indirect Tax Review has been added to your bookmarks.
Indirect Tax Review
Business expansion, complicated supply chains, changing regulatory environments and increasing governmental focus on taxpayer behavior are increasing indirect tax risks on a local and global scale.
VAT Review Smart
Indirect Tax Review employs VAT Review Smart technology to facilitate consistent diagnosis of VAT risks and opportunities across multiple jurisdictions. The technology is scalable and can be applied to any size of business, from global organizations looking for true cross-jurisdictional comparability to small businesses operating in just one jurisdiction.
Leveraging proprietary VAT Review Smart technology, our network of experienced VAT practitioners can help to:
• Identify possible VAT risks and opportunities to evaluate and prioritize potential business impacts and compliance process change requirements;
• Compare performance across jurisdictions and identify organizational best practices;
• Assess VAT risks and opportunities for newly acquired businesses;
• Establish "best in class" global VAT operations to help reduce tax authority scrutiny and avoid unnecessary VAT costs
CGT Review Smart.
Indirect Tax Review can help assess the current status of your organization’s global customs and trade affairs.
Leveraging proprietary CGT Review Smart technology, our network of experienced customs and trade practitioners can help:
• Expand managements executive oversight on an aggregated group basis and report on potential risks across an organization;
• Compare cultural and strategic risk management controls across jurisdictions and identify organizational best practices;
• Adopt consistent and uniform taxonomy and methodology for assessing risk and prioritizing its management.