20F, Taipei Nan Shan Plaza
No. 100, Songren Rd.,
David began to practice law in 2006. David has solid expertise in cross-border mergers & acquisitions, initial public offerings, capital markets transactions and financial regulations.
David is focused on renewable energy sector. David assisted a well-known private equity firm in acquiring the first offshore wind project in Taiwan in 2017. David also advised a leading renewable developer on selling stakes in offshore wind projects to financial investors. Before joining Deloitte Legal, David was Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel of a Taiwan-based renewable energy group with operations in offshore wind projects, wind turbine component and offshore vessels. David can therefore provide clients with legal services based on keen business insights.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Assisted a Taiwanese offshore wind company in selling majority stake to and forming joint venture with a leading energy company for offshore wind project in Taiwan (2022)
- Assisted Taiwanese offshore wind company in forming joint venture with a leading international PE fund and investment in offshore wind projects in Japan (2021)
- Advised a leading PE fund on investment in renewable project in Taiwan (2021)
- Capital Markets
- Advised on Taiwan, Hong Kong and China IPOs by reputable multinational companies.
- Advised on planning, execution and compliance of financial and capital markets transactions