Personal Data Processing Terms
Last revised: 1 June 2019
Deloitte.com is comprised of various global, country, regional, or practice specific websites. Any such website is designated after the word "Location" in the upper right-hand corner of the web page that you are viewing at any point during your use of Deloitte.com.
These Personal Data Processing Terms of LLC “Deloitte & Touche USC” (hereinafter, the “Terms”) define the rules of processing your Personal Data ** by Limited Liability Company “Deloitte & Touche Ukrainian Services Company” (hereinafter, the “Company”).
I. The Company shall process your Personal Data for the intended purpose, within your consent, in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws of Ukraine, in particular the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and the Law of Ukraine “On Advertising”, the Constitution of Ukraine, other applicable laws and regulations, and the Company’s internal documents.
II. The Company will process the Personal Data for the purpose (hereinafter, the “Purpose”) of fulfilling:
1) Relations in the sphere of advertising.
2) Relations in the sphere of marketing (sending out from the Company’s e-mail of advertising announcements, current industry news, changes in Ukrainian legislation, and invitations to the Company’s events).
3) Relations in the sphere of leisure activities.
The Personal Data that you have consented to the processing by the Company include and/or may include the following:
Surname, first name, patronymic, gender, citizenship, personal and/or work e-mail, personal and/or work mobile (landline) phone (fax) number, information about current place of work and/or previous places of work (employer’s name and address, employment start and end dates, position, department, length of service), IP address, your messages, letters, applications sent to e-mail of LLC “Deloitte & Touche USC”, and other communications data.
III. You consent to the inclusion of your Personal Data specified above in the Company’s Marketing Database for the Purpose defined above, which will be located at: 48, 50A Zhylyanska Street, Kyiv, Ukraine.
IV. The Company’s employees processing your Personal Data will use such personal data only in accordance with their professional or employment duties. These employees shall prevent disclosure in any way of Personal Data that have been entrusted to them or that have become known in connection with the performance of their professional or employment duties. This non-disclosure obligation shall continue after such employees cease to perform personal data related activities, except as otherwise stipulated by applicable laws.
V. The Company shall ensure protection of the Personal Data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and access.
VI. When processing your Personal Data in accordance with the Purpose set out in these Terms, the Company will have the right to disclose/transfer your Personal Data to third party/parties without notifying you of such actions.
VII. You consent to changes to your Personal Data at the request of other parties connected to personal data relationship.
VIII. You consent to destruction of your Personal Data by the Company without notifying you of such actions.
Absence in these Terms of other provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” shall not be the ground for non-application of such other provisions or limitation of the Company’s rights/obligations.
Furthermore, we inform you of your rights under Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”. In particular, you have the right to:
1. Know the location of the personal data base containing your Personal Data, its purpose and name, location and/or place of residence (stay) of an owner or administrator of such database or provide the respective power of attorney enabling the provision of such information to your authorized persons, except as otherwise stipulated by applicable laws.
2. Receive information on the conditions for granting access to Personal Data, including information about third parties to whom your Personal Data, contained in respective personal data base, are transferred.
3. Have access to your Personal Data contained in respective personal data base.
4. Receive, not later than within thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for the cases established by applicable laws, information on whether your Personal Data is stored in the appropriate personal data base, as well as receive the contents of your Personal Data that is being stored.
5. Make reasoned objection to the processing of your Personal Data by public authorities and local self-government bodies when exercising their powers envisaged by the law.
6. Make reasoned request to change or delete your Personal Data to any owner or administrator of respective database if such data are processed unlawfully or are incorrect.
7. Exercise the right to protect your Personal Data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as prevent the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity, and business reputation of an individual.
8. Apply for the protection of personal data rights to public authorities and local self-government bodies in charge of personal data protection.
9. Apply legal remedies in the event of a breach of legislation on personal data protection.
* Personal Data Processing: any action or set of actions performed, in whole or in part, in an information (automated) system and/or in personal data files related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, alteration, renewal, use and dissemination (distribution, transfer), anonymization, destruction of information about an individual in accordance with Article 2 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.
** Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual in accordance with Article 2 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.