Export Hub Services has been added to your bookmarks.
Export Hub Services
We provide a wide range of services for our clients, including learning and development programs, as well as export advisory.
Best in class professional learning for export managers in order to bring exports onto developed markets.
Export Hub training involves a practical learning session for Ukrainian FMCG export managers, which makes B2B meetings the successful start of valuable long-term business relationships with contracts being concluded at the highest point in the value chain.
Export Hub training saves export managers a week of preparation time for a successful meeting with a buyer from a foreign retail chain.
We conduct training sessions in a hackathon format – using the innovative methodology of design thinking, which transforms the training session from a challenging self-study into a pleasant team collaboration and experience-sharing exercise.
Export managers, who are targeting new markets, will improve their knowledge in the following fields:
- Market analysis and consumer taste preferences
- Retailer range analysis
- Account expanding
- Customs and supply chain
- Safety and quality certification
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
We provide advisory services in market entry strategy, range reviews and retailer selection strategy (major retailers, HoReCa, distributors, etc.)
Integrated business solutions; providing access to senior procurement managers from key retail chains in the EU in the format of one-on-one B2B meetings with decision makers.
A Deloitte branded program providing full service professional assistance for effectively entering foreign markets, including direct “agency” involvement of industry experts to assist in presentations and negotiations, and start-to-finish support regarding certifications, supply chain, negotiations, contracts, etc.
- Export trade function set-up.
- IP protection support on target markets.
- Supply chain advisory.
- Transfer pricing, regulatory, trade compliance, risk review.
- Financial and non-financial reporting.
- Assistance with obtaining licenses from government authorities.
- Electronic data interchange set-up.
- Export contract drafting and negotiations (Ukrainian law, foreign law).
- Corporate governance as regards foreign trade functioning.