Corporate governance, compliance and GDPR
Always one step ahead
Deloitte offers a range of corporate governance and compliance services. We assist our clients with both company-wide initiatives (building of a corporate governance framework) and day-to-day compliance with regulatory requirements in different fields
Legal advice on corporate governance:
- Analysis of the company's corporate governance system for compliance with legal requirements
- Assistance in implementation of changes in the corporate governance system: establishment of new management bodies (e. g. supervisory board), analysis of their authorities, etc.
- Development of corporate agreements, etc.
Compliance related legal services:
- Compliance due diligence, including within M&As
- Development of internal policies (code of ethics, code of corporate governance, anti-corruption program, etc.)
- Conducting training sessions for the client's staff
- Legal advice on and support of compliance with anti-corruption, competition, corporate, labor, personal data protection laws, etc.
Legal services to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Comprehensive assessment of whether the company's operations are compliant with the GDPR requirements, performed in cooperation with Deloitte's experienced IT professionals to identify existing risks and to provide recommendations on the most appropriate methods of their elimination or mitigation