Business Model Transformation Offerings | Deloitte in Ukraine | Strategy & Operations has been added to your bookmarks.
Business Model Transformation Offerings
- Enterprise Model Design
- Transformation Program Integration
- Strategic Cost Transformation
- Outsourcing Advisory
- Shared Services
Enterprise Model Design
Your strategy can only be as effective as your organization’s ability to execute it. That means your operating model should be designed to drive your strategy and make your business model a reality.
Deloitte’s Enterprise Model Design (EMD) practice works with organizations to validate their transformation ambition, identify and prioritize the required capabilities, and design the operating model to effectively deliver on the strategy.
We help companies navigate and accelerate change by prioritizing focus areas that drive significant value. This often involves two important activities: communicating a new vision that translates strategy into action, and facilitating up-front discussions to guide detailed process, organizational, and technology design.
Transformation Program Integration
Transforming your organization to achieve its desired business and operating model is a complex process of maximizing positive transition while minimizing negative disruption.
Deloitte’s Transformation Program Integration practice helps organizations orchestrate the many elements of a large, multifaceted transformation program. This program may include a variety of different projects, such as designing a new operating model, implementing shared services, leveraging new sourcing options, enterprise resource planning, devising talent programs, or any of a number of other components. We bring together specialty resources within Deloitte, such as tax, financial advisory, and enterprise risk services, to provide a coordinated, comprehensive approach.
We offer a big-picture perspective to your C-suite; provide critical decision-making, risk management, and resource tools with specific industry focus to help you navigate the journey; and chart a course for the least resistance, cost, and delay in accomplishing your objectives.
Strategic Cost Transformation
A big part of transforming your business model involves managing costs to enable profitable growth.
Deloitte’s Strategic Cost Reduction practice focuses on structural, enterprise-wide changes that can produce sustainable cost savings and margin improvements. Based on our extensive experience with cost improvement programs across industries, we offer three broad cost reduction strategies that help organizations address cost categories tailored to their specific cost challenges:
- Get the house in order – Focus on immediate actions to reduce costs, bring stability, and capture savings to avoid deterioration of the business.
- Sustain the business – Take actions that help improve cost and competitive position, avert cuts that might inhibit future growth, and rebalance costs to fund investments in business strategy enablers.
- Set the stage for growth – Develop a scalable cost platform for growth and invest in building capabilities to enable the business strategy while managing costs accordingly.
Would outsourcing improve your business? Deloitte’s Outsourcing Advisory practice can help you find out. We help organizations evaluate the value of outsourcing and navigate the full life cycle of the outsourcing journey, including IT, Finance, Procurement, and industry-specific processes. The goal is to deliver an environment where outsourced services are structured to perform effectively at a price that is both advantageous to the buyer and profitable for the vendor. This includes:
- Strategy – Translating your organization’s executive vision and priorities into an actionable outsourcing strategy tied to specific execution activities.
- Negotiation – Developing requests for information and proposals, as well as developing, negotiating, and executing effective agreements with third-party vendors, emphasizing balance between service quality, operational outcomes, and pricing.
- Transition – Defining a transition plan that addresses governance, stakeholder buy-in, change management, and other factors that contribute to effective and sustainable outsourcing over time.
- Vendor management – Establishing a new vendor management function, or refining an existing one, to drive sustained, efficient service quality.
Operating models that incorporate shared service centers (SSCs) can more cost-effectively support the business and provide a platform to enable future growth.
Deloitte’s Shared Services team works closely with executives to consider how a shared services operating model aligns with their organization’s business strategy to help drive desired results at the highest strategic levels.
We can help you through the entire shared services journey, including:
- Determining the value of shared services to your business
- Developing a shared services strategy (or refining an existing one) integrated to your broader service delivery model, which may include offshoring or outsourcing
- Locally or globally locating, implementing, and opening a shared services center
- Refining the shared services organization to help it achieve the next level of performance
Real Estate Transformation
Build or buy, own or rent — decisions about the facilities where your business and people operate is a critical part of the business model. Deloitte’s Real Estate Transformation practice assists companies in devising and executing real estate strategies to add value, improve service delivery, and mitigate risk in the following ways:
- Operations improvement to streamline real estate and facilities management service delivery, reduce costs, and improve performance by assessing and restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes
- Outsourcing advisory to help identify additional ways to streamline service delivery and reduce costs through effective insourcing and outsourcing
- Portfolio optimization using a structured, strategic, and holistic approach to help fully leverage how and where real estate assets are deployed
- Workplace and mobility strategies focused on improving how and where your organization works
- IT strategy, design, and deployment, including migrating efficiently from your current state to a desired future state.
Where your facilities and people are located can be as critical to your organization’s effectiveness as the work they do.
Deloitte’s Location Strategy practice helps you address complex location and footprint issues in ways that add value and mitigate risk. As objective location advisors — not brokers – we stay firmly focused on your priorities and how to locate your business to effectively support your strategy. We can assist you with:
- Enterprise footprint optimization – honing your decision-making skills and resources so asset deployment decisions incorporate an enterprise view, capture benefits for the short term, and lay the foundation for long-term strategic priorities
- Site selection – finding locations that access new markets, achieve operating cost targets, improve access to talent, and facilitate an issue-free ramp-up (from country analysis to detailed labor market and site due diligence)
- Incentives negotiations – driving a favorable incentives outcome for each job creation or investment project, using a results-oriented process for statutory and discretionary incentives
What do customers experience when they interact with your business?
Deloitte’s Customer Operations practice helps organizations develop, implement, and operationalize multichannel customer interaction capabilities for both external and internal customer-facing operations. We can assist you with:
- Operational assessment – Taking the first step in identifying what can be done to improve customer interaction efficiency and efficacy
- Operating model design – Designing and implementing new or improved organizational, capability, and business models to improve customer experience and reduce cost
- Omni-channel effectiveness – Improving consistency, integration, and efficacy of customer interactions across customer contact channels and deploying additional channel capabilities
- Technology enablement – Guiding and overseeing contact center technology strategy, selection, design, and implementation
- Sourcing strategy – Identifying and implementing enhanced approaches for sourcing operations to support customers
- Transformation road map and execution – Creating pragmatic, executable paths to positively impact customer interaction issues