Assisting talented people like you
Deloitte has recruiting teams around the country fulfilling our many recruiting needs. We will interview across a variety of disciplines and professional backgrounds for the opportunities that are available across our organization.
Our mission is to help our clients and our people excel. To assist talented people like you, we've introduced a fully-automated online process allowing you to express your interest in specific positions that we have open across the India (offices of the US). You may create a job-specific profile for internships or full-time opportunities by submitting your candidate profile for a specific opportunity through this online system. If you are a student, you may also be asked to apply for opportunities through your campus career center.
What you'll need to apply
Before submitting your job-specific profile - things you will need:
You will be asked to cut and paste an electronic copy of your resume into the online system. When you do this, it will be reformatted to a plain text document. The less formatting that you have in your resume the better it will appear within our system. We understand that this makes resumes look less attractive and will take this into account when reviewing your submission. You will also have the ability to attach your resume to your job-specific profile. We recommend that you submit your resume to us in both ways.
Transcript (for campus hires only):
You will be asked to transcribe details from your transcript (i.e. grades in relevant courses). Please ensure that you have this with you before beginning your profile submission.
Within the submission process you will be asked for your location preference. This information will be consistent on all of your profile submissions. If you express an interest in position(s) in more than one location, the last choice you make for First and Second Location Preference will be the only one that remains visible in all of your job-specific profiles. This is very important to remember. Please submit to only those positions of interest to you and where you see a fit with your skills and the qualifications for the position. In most cases, you will not be interviewed by multiple functions or multiple offices.
How to submit your profile
How to submit your job-specific candidate profile online:
- Visit our Career Opportunities for the India (offices of the US). You will be allowed to perform a specific search in order to see a list of opportunities that match your requirements and submit your job-specific candidate profile on-line. Your first profile submission will take approximately 30 minutes.
- When you first login, you will be asked to create a user ID (your email address will become your unique identity in our system) and password. This will allow for the creation of a file that will be available only to you for subsequent profile submissions or changes, making the process much faster. Please do not create multiple accounts using different email addresses in our system.
- The system will allow you to save every page when you move forward using the save and continue button. (Please note that if you use the Exit button, the information on that page will not be saved).
- You can go into the system and edit your submission prior to the deadline date, as long as the position is still posted.
- Once you have completed the submission process, you can e-mail yourself a copy using the "Send me my submissions by e-mail" link. This link appears on the final "Thank You" page of the submission. This will allow you to review the submission and return to the system to revise it if necessary.
- Submissions received through the system will be automatically acknowledged. Your submission will be reviewed by the recruiting professionals and hiring managers in the offices where you submitted your interest. It will not be reviewed until after the submission deadline.
- You will be contacted either by a Deloitte professional or your placement office regarding next steps and scheduling your campus interview should you be selected.