Benefits and rewards
Leading from the front
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do—that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and work-life needs.
Paid time off and holidays
Deloitte’s PTO program gives its professionals an allotment of days that encompass vacation, personal, and sick time. Paid time off or PTO gives our professionals the flexibility—and the responsibility—to manage their time off in a way that makes sense for them and the organization. It combines time off for various reasons into one program to allow professionals more control over when and why to take time off from work.
Life and family
We believe in leveraging our commitment to community to also enable our professionals to grow as complete individuals and socially responsible leaders. The sabbatical program lets our professionals request leave and provides them with an opportunity to:
- Follow their passion in support of key community initiatives
- Refresh and renew themselves to help increase their effectiveness, creativity, and productivity
Bereavement leave enables our professionals, to take time off in the event of loss of an immediate family member.
All women professionals are entitled to maternity leave as per Maternity Benefits Act, 1961. A woman professional is entitled to 26 calendar weeks of paid maternity leave. Male professionals are entitled to paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child. In the event of adoption of a child by a woman or male professional, who is the primary caregiver, he or she will be granted paid Adoption Leave as per the defined and approved guidelines for India.
We provide our professionals and their dependents with flexible insurance coverage. It is a hospitalization insurance with a floater coverage option for the professionals and their families.
Personal Accident Insurance
Our insurance program includes coverage for Permanent Partial Disablement, Permanent Total Disablement, Temporary Total Disablement, and death on account of accident. In case of Temporary Total Disablement, the professional will be compensated with the weekly disability benefit.
Life Insurance and Employee Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI)
In addition to group life insurance coverage, all professionals are covered under Employee Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI)
Employee Assistance Program
We care for the emotional wellbeing of our professionals. The Employee Assistance Program is a confidential, short term solution focused counselling program for professionals and their dependent family members for psychological or emotional issues at workplace or at home. Examples of such matters may include marital counselling, child care, anxiety, and conflicts in the workplace.
Discounted Comprehensive Screenings
Preventive care can help ensure that our professionals and their dependents stay well. Deloitte USI has introduced a discounted health screenings program which are available to professionals’ families.
24/7 Online Health Portal
- This is an online health service available to our professionals. It provides services including:
- Online Health Assessment: Professionals receive a health assessment based on an online questionnaire
- Doctor on call: Professionals may consult a panel of general physicians online to discuss a health query/ queries, 24x7.
- Specialist on call: Professionals get easy access to medical specialists and nutritionists by telephone and email.
- Call from the doctor: Professionals may request a call from the doctor to discuss health issues for themselves and their families.
- Personalized counsel: Professionals get access to a panel of nutritionists and receive a personalized diet plan.
We are committed to helping our professionals lead healthy lifestyles.
Our Wellness program— Move Eat Chill Learn!TM—offers a number of great benefits, including:
- Monthly e-newsletters, which provide tips on how to lead a healthy lifestyle, as well as educational information about medical conditions
- A Move Eat Chill Learn!TM online community of Deloitte professionals who share wellness ideas, information and experiences
- Monthly HealthBites— A recorded webcast featuring specific topics related to health, fitness, nutrition, and other areas of wellness
Wellness Goal Guide
Health goals are important for mental and physical wellness! As professionals set their business-related goals, we encourage them to set goals for themselves in this area too by using a health and wellness goal setting kit!
Rewards and recognition
Our Rewards and recognition program provides opportunities to reward individuals and teams who have made unique and outstanding contributions above and beyond the normal expectations of their roles.
Car lease Program
Professionals at the ‘Senior’ designation level and above are eligible for the car lease option. Eligible professionals may opt for a fully loaded lease that covers insurance and maintenance for a three year period.
Professionals at the ‘Senior’ designation level and above are eligible for a PDA/mobile device, with approved data plans, provided by the organization
Employee Discount Program
Through our third party vendor, our professionals have access to discounts on a variety of goods and services including groceries, apparel movie tickets, electronics, vacations, and personal care items.
*In-house wellness rooms
We have wellness rooms that can be used by our professionals at specified locations.
*Onsite fitness gyms
Fitness gyms are available at specified locations and are equipped with modern equipment.
We provide relocation assistance to professionals who move within the country or state as well as to another country at the request of Deloitte. Relocation assistance reimburses professionals for actual costs incurred while moving to the new Deloitte work location.
* These benefits are currently available only in specific India locations.