Data & Analytics: Interpreting, storing, and governing data are critical functions within modern-day businesses. The Data & Analytics team help clients across all industries understand how they can improve their business performance through the management and use of their data. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the best minds around, from data scientists and academics to ex-traders and industry leaders. Whether it’s financial, operational, commercial, or regulatory information, we can provide insight, add value, and manage risks for our clients.
There are both technical and client-facing non-technical career paths available within the team, and no prior coding experience is required. You also don’t need to be an expert on data on day one; we will work with you to develop and grow your skills. You will have the flexibility to learn and engage in your own interests, ranging from certification with a cloud provider to becoming a data visualisation expert or managing your own project.
Extended Enterprise: We help clients evaluate and manage the risks associated with their vital third-party relationships. From customers and suppliers to distributors, licensees and franchises, we deliver solutions that help to maintain brand integrity and maximise performance. The success of third-party relationships is critical to our clients. Our Extended Enterprise professionals help maximise the benefits gained from the relationships our clients have with various business partners.
We’ve already developed unique in-house tools to automate our analytics, and we’re continuously working with exciting technology companies on contract discovery technology to automate entire lifecycle processes. Working with us means all kinds of exciting opportunities and you’ll have the chance to work on projects across diverse industries, including technology, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals and the public sector. You’ll collaborate with senior people and key stakeholders in many different businesses across the world.
Robotics and Intelligent Automation (Deloitte Managed Solutions) : This team specialises in applying pioneering technology, such as Robotic and Intelligent Automation (R&IA) and Artificial Intelligence, advising clients on their automation strategy, alongside designing, building and running robotics solutions on their behalf. What makes us different? The scale and size of our engagements (some of our projects have teams of over 500 people), and the constant harnessing of innovative technology and working methods, to refine and enhance our client propositions.
Technology Digital Risk: We help organisations take advantage of the benefits of new digital technology and better manage their legacy technology through risk intelligent solutions, assurance, advisory and managed services.
- Digital Controls: We provide confidence to enterprises in their processes and technologies that underpin their critical operations. We advise, implement, operate and assure the technology systems, tools, infrastructure and third-party service providers which comprise the controls technology ecosystem
- Cloud & Digital Risk: We assist clients to scale their cloud infrastructure and to understand and address the risks faced.
- Cyber Risk & Assurance: We help our clients identify their exposure to cyber risk by identifying gaps in the security across 5 pillars of cyber risk (people, process, governance, technology and third parties).
- S4: We help our clients navigate the complexity of SAP technology, allow organisations to automate processes and controls, redefine SAP security, as well as develop the Governance and Regulatory Controls (GRC) capability and data models during their transition to HANA.
- IT Internal Audit: We provide independent assurance that an organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Tech Transformation Confidence: We bring deep integration skills and our understanding of assurance and risk to technology transformations. We provide forward-looking insight into how the decisions made today impact the rest of the transformation.
- Digital Health: We help our Government and Public Sector clients transform digitally with confidence. We have a particular focus on supporting NHS Trusts.