It’s important to us that our workforce reflects the world we operate in. Which means we want to remove any barriers for people applying to join us. If you have a disability, health condition, and/or are neurodiverse, or there are other reasons why you’d benefit from any adjustments, please just ask or look out for the ‘support need’ question as part of your application. We want you to feel at your best and will do everything we can to support you.
You’re the best person to advise on any adjustments you might need. But if you’d like, we’ll happily make recommendations based on what we’ve done for other people. For example:
- Extra time to complete tests or answer questions
- Captions enabled for video calls
- Assessment materials presented in different formats
- Choosing to have your camera on or off for virtual interviews
- Being able to refer to notes
- Opting out of hypothetical ‘what would you do next’ questions
- Having the speaker face the camera for you to lip read
- Short comfort breaks
- Encouraging people not to speak over each other in group assessments.