Rewards and benefits has been added to Bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Rewards and benefits
The complete package
At Deloitte we have a simple belief. High performance, whatever your level, deserves to be rewarded. This is right at the heart of who we are as an employer: we recognise success, we provide progression on merit and we make sure you’re given a fair share of the financial success of the firm.
Naturally, your salary package will reflect your experience and role. If you go above and beyond however, so will we. We’ve created variable pay schemes that allow us to credit you for your hard work.
As well as your basic salary, we offer a number of additional core benefits. These include:
- Holidays, starting at 25 days a year
- A flexible contributory pension arrangement with matching contributions
- Life assurance of six times your core salary (up to a maximum of six times the Earnings Cap, in force at date of death)
- Occupational sick pay
- Personal accident insurance
- Mobile phone is not fully funded but you can claim on expenses for business use.
We understand that different people value different things. Our flexible Options scheme allows you to pick and choose further benefits up to the value of your Options allowance. They include:
- Up to ten days additional holiday
- Childcare vouchers: a tax-efficient way to pay for childcare
- Dental insurance
- Bikes4Work scheme
- Give As You Earn: an easy, tax-efficient way to make regular donations to charity
- Private medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Corporate discounts on benefits: from gym membership and travel to computer hardware and software
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Additional Life Assurance
- Health Assessments.
Join our team
Explore our latest job opportunitiesSearch now
Additional benefits for graduates and apprentices
If you join our Graduate Programme, as well as all of the above we offer you a £7,000 interest-free loan. And our BrightStart Apprentices have access to a £1,000 interest-free loan when they join too. You’ll be learning and progressing quickly at this stage of your career so your salary will reflect that. It’ll be boosted regularly through annual promotions and increases that are based on your performance, qualifications and how successful we are as a firm.