Rewards and benefits has been saved
Life at Deloitte
Rewards and benefits
The complete package
We know our success is down to the collective abilities of our people, so we make sure everyone gets a fair share of our firm’s financial success. We recognise each person’s individual contribution, helping all to progress, with promotions given on merit. To put it simply: when you perform well at Deloitte, whatever your level, you’ll be rewarded.
As well as your basic salary, we offer a number of additional core benefits. These include:
- Holidays, starting at 25 days a year
- A flexible contributory pension arrangement with matching contributions
- Life assurance of six times your core salary (up to a maximum of six times the Earnings Cap, in force at date of death)
- Occupational sick pay
- Personal accident insurance
- Mobile phone is not fully funded but you can claim on expenses for business use.
We understand that different people value different things. Our flexible Options scheme allows you to pick and choose further benefits up to the value of your Options allowance. They include:
- Up to ten days additional holiday
- Childcare vouchers: a tax-efficient way to pay for childcare
- Dental insurance
- Bikes4Work scheme
- Give As You Earn: an easy, tax-efficient way to make regular donations to charity
- Private medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Corporate discounts on benefits: from gym membership and travel to computer hardware and software
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Additional Life Assurance
- Health Assessments.
Join our team
Explore our latest job opportunitiesSearch now
Additional benefits for graduates and apprentices
If you join our Graduate Programme, as well as all of the above we offer you a £7,000 interest-free loan. And our BrightStart Apprentices have access to a £1,000 interest-free loan when they join too. You’ll be learning and progressing quickly at this stage of your career so your salary will reflect that. It’ll be boosted regularly through annual promotions and increases that are based on your performance, qualifications and how successful we are as a firm.