Economic Advisory has been saved
Specialist economic advice to private and public sector clients
The Economic Advisory practice operates globally, providing specialist economic advice to private and public sector clients across a wide range of sectors
Combining analytical and commercial acumen, we work with businesses, government, regulators and the third sector, shaping strategy and policy that unlocks economic, financial and social value.
We apply our expertise across an array of markets and sectors, including but not limited to telecommunications, media, technology, energy, resources & industrials, government & public services and financial services.
Connecting leading global insight and local knowledge with an independent perspective, we illuminate future opportunities and drive progress for our clients through:
- Economic Modelling and Forecasting
- Competition, Litigation, Markets and Regulation
- Policy Design and Programme Evaluation
- Optimisation and Prioritisation
- International Trade and Economic Development
Explore some examples of our published reports and thought leadership.
Hear more about our services
If you have an enquiry around our services, please contact us here.
Find out more about working here
If you are interested in working with us, please see our current vacancies below:
- Internship (8-10 weeks) - Cambridge or London
- Economic Masters Graduate - Cambridge or London
- Manager (Defence, Security and Justice) - Cambridge or London
- Manager (Financial Services) - London/Cambridge
- Manager (Energy, Water and Decarbonisation) - London or Cambridge
- Manager (Public Sector) - Cambridge or London
- Manager (Technology, Media and Telecommunications) - London or Cambridge
- Manager (Transport) - London or Cambridge
- Assistant Director/Director - London or Cambridge