Episode 9: Sir Rob Wainwright on fighting cyber-crime has been saved
Episode 9: Sir Rob Wainwright on fighting cyber-crime
Regulated Radio podcasts
How resilient is the financial sector to cyber-crime? In this episode, Scott Martin is joined by Sir Rob Wainwright, Senior Partner at Deloitte and former head of Europol, who talks to us about how the merger of cyber risk and crime have created a whole new field of challenges for financial services firms. Tune in now to understand how the sector and its regulators can respond to this threat.
- What are fastest emerging security threats that the European financial sector faces today?
- How capable are top-ed cyber-criminal organisations at targeting financial firms?
- What should financial sector executives be doing to protect their firms from these threats?
- How can new technologies be leveraged to make financial firms more cyber-resilient?
- What can regulators around the world do to cooperate more effectively with each other and develop common standards on cyber security?
The sheer power and interconnectedness of the cyber-criminal economy is much larger than we've ever seen it before...