Culture Conscious has been saved
A risk culture database to help organisations meet cultural challenges and achieve their desired risk culture
How well do you understand your organisation’s risk culture and where you compare against your industry peers?
Driven by competitive and regulatory pressures, risk culture sits at the top of many Board agendas. Measuring and monitoring risk culture profiles is critical for gaining traction on transitioning towards an organisation’s desired risk culture.
Based on Deloitte’s proprietary Risk Culture Assessment Framework, Culture Conscious offers organisations an accelerated understanding and observation of their risk culture profile across population demographics.
The existing challenges when assessing risk culture
It has been found that the key challenges across financial and non-financial institutions attempting to measure and monitor their culture are:
- What risk culture indicators to use
- How to develop a cost effective, efficient repeatable approach
- Where to access benchmark comparisons
Culture Conscious was developed to address all three of these challenges.
Combined with Deloitte’s Risk Culture Assessment Framework, industry experience and subject matter expertise, Culture Conscious can help make sure organisations have the right risk culture to support their business goals, strategy and long-term sustainability.
How Culture Conscious can help your organisation
Alongside access to our global dynamic and sector wide industry benchmark for risk cultures, Culture Conscious provides:
- Accelerated understanding and monitoring of your firm’s risk culture profile across your population demographics.
- Accelerated development of a repeatable approach for assessing your firm’s culture.
- Reduced costs for rapid risk culture assessments, MI reporting and access to Culture Conscious’ global benchmark.
- Alignment of your risk culture programme to Deloitte’s industry knowledge and the global regulatory agenda.
- Options for client customisations; including international language translations options for surveys.
In an intuitive and visual way, Culture Conscious can highlight cultural ‘hotspots’ for action, moving organisations towards an entrepreneurial and risk intelligent culture.