Ethical Supply Chain has been saved
Ethical Supply Chain
Be confident your ethical supply chains meet the highest standards in relation to labour, human rights and the environment.
Businesses are under increasing pressure to demonstrate end-to-end sustainability across their supply chain. Our ethical supply chain consulting service supports businesses as they seek to understand the stories behind their products, from packaging to pharmaceuticals, and cocoa to cobalt. Where does this stuff come from? How is it made? And what is planned for end-of-life?
The benefits of ethical supply chain management are there for all to see: investors receive guarantees they support ethical ventures, regulators are satisfied that standards are being adhered to, and customer demands for socially responsible goods are met.
An ethical, robust and resilient supply chain that meets the highest standards in terms of human rights, modern slavery, financial crime, climate change, and health and safety, requires sophisticated management. As organisations look towards a rapidly changing future of work, ethical quandaries are only likely to increase.
Our accredited supply chain and ethical risk management specialists help you develop robust approaches to manage supply chain risk and drive responsible behaviour throughout your supply chain.
Our ethical supply chain consulting services:
- Ethical supply chain frameworks: Our consulting teams help you set a strategy and framework to ethically manage your suppliers.
- Supply chain risk analysis and mitigation: Our experts can identify key vulnerabilities in your supply chain and how to best manage them.
- Supply chain traceability and product lifecycle analysis: Real-time tracking and sourcing intelligence gives you visibility across your supply chain.
- Supply chain risk management technology and innovation: New technological developments to help you ethically manage your extensive network of suppliers.
- Ethical supply chain disclosure and reporting: With our support, you can be sure that your supply chain reporting meets compliance needs and roots out unethical practices.