FS Modelling Lead
66 Shoe Lane
Steve leads the Business Modelling Group for Financial Services in Deloitte UK. He has over 10 years’ experience in providing business modelling solutions to Banking, Insurance and Asset Management clients.
He is a chartered accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and also hold the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
He has experience in:
- Integrated financial statement projection
- Cash flow modelling for secured and unsecured loan portfolios and structured assets
- Calculation engines in Excel, VB and Access
- Private equity return-based modelling with integrated tax, financing and fee calculations
- Change business case for change and transformation programmes, e.g. claims transformation
- Lloyd's syndicate annual accounting model
- Outsourcing cost modelling with bids evaluation for middle and back office operations
- Remediation of end-user computing
- Regulatory related matters, e.g. Basel III, Solvency II, RDR, PRA and EBA Stress Testing