Capital Advisory Services
Refine your capital structure strategy and access flexible sources of capital
Seeking shareholder liquidity or growth capital? The Capital Advisory group at Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) is a team of credit-focused corporate finance professionals dedicated to helping clients navigate ever-changing capital markets. We provide value to a wide range of public and private companies, from strategic advice on capital structure options and available sources of capital to assisting with the execution of complex financings and multi-faceted balance sheet recapitalizations.
- Why Deloitte Corporate Finance?
- Full spectrum capital advisory services
- How we can help
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
Why Deloitte Corporate Finance?
- Sector experience–We have strong, long-standing working relationships with DCF’s specific industry banking teams who collaborate with us to support transactions.
- Senior hands-on approach–We commit a senior deal team employing a hands-on approach with the goal of building a long-term relationship with our capital debt advisory clients.
- Dedicated bank and alternative lender coverage team–We’ve curated an ongoing dialogue for the past 20+ years with more than 500 non-bank lenders and investors for superior capital optimization.
- Innovative structures–We’re experienced in delivering creative financing solutions under complex conditions throughout the capital project planning process, with more than 200 global transactions completed in the last 12 months.
- Organizational depth to provide project support–We provide a one-stop, turnkey solution by leveraging a range of service lines and areas of technical knowledge across Deloitte’s global professional service firms.
Full spectrum capital advisory services
Having successfully advised numerous organizations through complex capital advisory transactions, DCF has a demonstrated track record of assisting clients in finding capital structure and financing opportunities to help achieve strategic objectives. And due to longstanding relationships with an extensive network of lenders and investors, we continually help our clients optimize their strategies amidst changing capital market conditions.
How we can help
DCF provides capital advisory services that help clients create and act upon opportunities for liquidity, growth, and long-term advantage in four key ways: