Discover our Canadian and Global tax publications.
Canadian tax publications
- The future of tax – Deloitte’s tax policy vision for Canada
- Our submissions – government submissions on tax issues
- Canadian tax rate tables – federal and provincial tax rates for individuals and corporations
- Canadian indirect tax news – newsletters providing federal and provincial sales tax and customs updates
- Deloitte Private - newsletters focusing on tax issues relevant to privately owned businesses.
- Global employer services
- International tax alert
- R&D tax update – newsletters on the Scientific Research and Experimental Development tax incentive programs
- Tax alert – miscellaneous topics
- Transfer pricing alert
- 2016 federal, provincial and territorial budgets
- 2015 federal, provincial and territorial budgets
- 2014 federal, provincial and territorial budgets
- 2013 federal, provincial and territorial budgets
Global tax publications
View the publications below for the latest tax updates from around the world.
Business guides provide an overview of the investment climate, taxation and operating conditions for 48 jurisdictions, while the Highlights series offers major tax rates and investment information for over 130 jurisdictions.
Covering Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia, Investing in Central Europe 2011 is designed to aid the decision-making process of investing in the region by familiarizing investors with essential topics.
Global tax newsletters
The following publications are distributed at regular intervals. You can subscribe to receive new issues by email (subscriptions are managed out of the United States).
A bi-monthly update of transfer pricing events, written by international tax issue specialists.
Provides information about new and amended tax laws, court rulings, changing standpoints of tax authorities, and innovative tax planning ideas relevant to doing business in the region.
Highlights business developments and trends around the world that may affect global employers, such as executive incentives, benefits and compensation issues, global visa and immigration, setting up business in global locations, international assignments and more.
Weekly commentary and analysis of world tax developments affecting cross-border transactions.
Global tax alerts
You may subscribe to be alerted when a new issue is posted to the Deloitte website.
Updates related to customs and international trade in the European Union.
Monthly updates on VAT, GST, customs, international trade, sales tax, and other indirect tax developments on a country-by-country basis.
Recent updates on local laws surrounding the treatment of equity.
Timely commentary and analysis on tax developments affecting cross-border transactions.
The latest transfer pricing updates from around the world.