About Deloitte Legal | Deloitte Albania & Kosova | Legal Services | Solutions | Services has been added to your bookmarks.
About Deloitte Legal
Today's multinational organizations need legal advisors who can assist them with both day-to-day activities as well as corporate life events and who can serve them well in many jurisdictions.
We believe that problems can be dealt with in two ways: they can either be avoided or solved. For this reason, we formulate solutions to our clients‘ problems in order to avoid future risks and in a way that our clients understand. We provide comprehensive services in the scope of all legal matters that affect your business activities. We advise to the most significant international corporations, as well as large and medium-sized domestic businesses. In our daily work we draw on the collective expertise of the global Deloitte network, which makes it possible for us to carry out international projects.
- Legal advice and assistance in all of the following areas:
- Corporate and Commercial Law,
- Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Intellectual property,
- Patent and Trademark,
- Licenses and permits,
- Real estate legislation,
- Banking & Finance,
- Labor Law and Safety,
- Legal due diligence;
- Drafting or reviewing of incorporation acts, contracts and other legal acts;
- Following the registration procedures with the National Registration Centre and other relevant authorities (if applicable);
- Following the liquidation or bankruptcy procedures.
"Deloitte Legal" means the legal practices of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firm affiliates that provide legal services. For legal and regulatory reasons, not all member firms provide legal services.