Rules of the programme has been saved
Rules of the programme
Best Managed Companies is a programme aiming to challenge and recognise the overall strength of successful privately-owned companies, while coaching and recognising their leadership teams.
1. Belgium Best Managed Companies programme is open to all companies who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
2. Companies will need to complete a Phase I application form via a secure online website.
3. Applicants will be required to confirm that the information contained in their application form is accurate, and that they have obtained all necessary authorisations, including consents, to permit handling of this information, in accordance with the Belgium Best Managed Companies programme Terms and Conditions, including the Privacy Statement.
4. The closing date for receipt of Phase I entries is 18:00 CET on Wednesday, 30 September 2021.
5. Applicants that successfully passed Phase I will be notified and invited to proceed to Phase II. Phase II will include interviews, events and public relations activities, which may include a media interview.
6. The closing date for receipt of Phase II submissions is 18:00 CET on Friday, 14 January 2022.
7. The Best Managed Companies will be selected by an independent judging panel of captains of industry according to the global Best Managed Companies framework in which management abilities and practices are assessed in the following domains: clear strategy, strong capabilities, company commitment and financial performance. The judging panel reserves the right to de-select an application at any stage of the programme.
8. The jury decision of Belgium Best Managed Companies is solely based on the information provided by the applicant within the self-assessment. The applicant remains the responsible for the provided information. At no times, the jury decision could be interpreted as a professional attestation or opinion (based on the necessary audit steps). The judging panel’s decision, regarding the award of the Best Managed Companies programme and the companies that will be awarded, is indisputable.
9. The Best Managed Companies will be announced at the Gala Awards Ceremony on Thursday, 12 May 2022.
10. Applicants agree that Deloitte may incorporate a link to their corporate website on www.bestmanaged.be if they are selected.
11. Belgium Best Managed Companies programme respects the privacy of applicants and their identified contacts, and has put in place processes to support this. Individuals may review, update and correct their personal information, and request removal from the mailing list.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the handling of your information please reach out to the Best Managed Companies programme team via email@example.com.
Unless otherwise requested, participant information may be retained and used to identify services, information and events that Deloitte or its sponsors believe will interest you.