Post-merger Integration Bookmark has been added
Deal-making is hard, but integration is even harder. If you’re not careful it can drag on for months after the transaction closes. Capturing the value of the deal is a balancing act that requires close attention to management, employees, customers, and shareholders.
Integration and divestiture involve additional challenges, including costs, timelines, and disruption to business as usual. We help clients address end-state planning and integration/separation needs to be better prepared for Day One and beyond.
- Integration / separation planning and support;
- Day One readiness;
- Change Management;
- Transition Services Agreements;
- Synergy Support;
Deloitte Brazil is able to provide an end-to-end set of merger and acquisition services and capabilities across Consulting, Enterprise Risk, Financial Advisory, Tax and Audit, operating from deal conception through planning and execution. What Deloitte Brazil brings to the table:
- A multidisciplinary approach, with services customized to the client’s reality and needs, from a set of solutions that are integrated and adequate to each type of challenge
- A network of member-firms that integrates specialists from all over the world and combines consulting and audit competencies
- Serving most of Private Equity as well as domestic and international companies in Brazil
- Our team has delivered complex merger and acquisition related projects across several industry sectors
- Access to over 7,500 global merger and acquisition specialists
- In-depth industry knowledge and deep experience in complex and precedent setting transactions
- Methodologies and tools developed to meet industry standards