Today, business and technological innovations are inseparable. Companies seek to transform their IT operations, in order to achieve new goals and dynamics, and deal with regulatory pressures.
Deloitte helps companies solve the most complex business problems by implementing corporate and functional transformation projects and process applications.
- Management systems
- Information management /Analytics
- Strategic IT consulting
- Digital Solutions
- Delivery Center
- System implementation: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Oracle (EBS and JDE) and SAP, with a focus on finance, supply chain, human resources and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes;
- PMO of ERP Implementation Projects: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Oracle (EBS and JDE) and SAP;
- Management system upgrading: Technical or strategic migration of systems implemented in companies, of either new versions or platforms;
- Quality Review: Quality review of ERP implementation projects;
- Advisoring: Evaluation of systems used to optimize business processes in order to add value; review of implementation projects covering solutions and the management process, based on best practices and methodologies for project implementation and execution.
Information management /Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse: Implementation of data models (ODS, EDW, DM), ETL tools, report tools (OLAP, ROLAP, DOLAP, etc.), dashboard, metadata tools, administration and management of the decision-making environment;
- Enterprise Performance Management: Implementation of budgeting and planning and Balanced Scorecard tools in order to optimize corporate management;
- Master Data Management: Mapping, synchronous and asynchronous integration of master registers and creation of information governance, as well as migration of registers to this solution in order to maintain the integrity of registration data necessary for business operation;
- Enterprise Content Management: Implementation of content management tools that allow companies to use non-structured information. The sub-solutions are workflow, electronic document management and knowledge management solutions;
- Enterprise Search: Tools that facilitate access to the entire company information asset, using sophisticated indexing algorithms based on advanced linguistics, allowing a user to find the answer to his/her needs in a user-friendly manner;
- Data Quality: Implementation of data cleaning tools and technological tools for storing data in a secure and structured manner that is suitable to company needs;
- Information management: For all the above items there will always be a need for companies to implement tools to support information governance, information lifecycle and adequate security with information access levels, among other factors.
Strategic IT consulting
- Innovation enaled by technology: Innovation laboratories with cognitive computing, IoT, PaaS, robotization, Microservice architecture, Agile, Devops and others technologies and methods;
- IT Strategy: Strategic IT plan; Advisory in Agile method, CIO Program, Solution Selection;
- IT Business Management: IT financial management, service management, governance and operational model, project portfolio management, cost management, organizational structure design;
- IT Sourcing: Advisory, supplier management, supplier transition, sourcing to the public and private sectors;
- Enterprise Architecture and IT Solutions: Enterprise architecture and solutions, SAP BASIS, application rationalization, integration architecture;
- Servicenow: Consulting services and implementation of SaaS system Servicenow for management and automation of IT services and process integration;
- Cloud and infrastructure: Cloud and hosting strategy, datacenter and infrastructure transformation, resilience and disaster recovery, migration, end user computing, networks and communication, infrastructure architecture;
- Selection of Management System and Specialists: (ERP) (CRM) (SCM) among others specialist systems, Quality Assurance of projects, analysis and optimization of the use of systems (X-Ray).
Deloitte’s approach goes beyond defining the digital strategy for companies and solution design and implementation, extending to monitoring of post-implementation results and adopting of dynamic methodologies for shortening the time needed to obtain value, with a focus on the user experience. It works with multiple solution providers, such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Apple, Google, Microsoft and Amazon, as well as with open solutions and with all components, from mobile devices to databases.
Deloitte is present in 150 countries with a network of technology-specialized professionals.
Deloitte’s team of professionals have technical and practical skills in global platforms, offering solutions addressed to each and every challenge a company may face.