How can financial services institutions respond to the forces of change?
Views on digital transformation: A burning platform, or a burning desire?
In this first “DChat” discussion, Deloitte’s Global Financial Services Digital Transformation Leader, Michael Tang, discusses the dynamic transformation taking place in the financial services industry and what many organizations will need to do to keep up.
Key points include:
- How can financial services institutions respond to the forces of change?
- Is digital transformation a burning platform or a burning desire at your organization?
- Emerging forces such as customer demands, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes are impacting the industry. How can digital transformation help?
- How will financial institutions compete and win in the future?
- How can an organization maintain “business as usual” while preparing and transforming for the future?
- How should a financial institution get started on a digital transformation journey?