Dissolve your cloud concerns
How to de-risk your cloud transformation
Searching for ways to unlock innovation, reduce friction, and deliver better customer experiences will be key for organizations to stay competitive in these increasingly challenging times. For many, cloud technology is the focal point of doing so. But cloud services can also create significant risks for organizations that aren’t adequately prepared for such evolutionary shifts. They may struggle to overcome legacy thinking or fail to recognize gaps in security configurations, both of which can lead to serious vulnerabilities.
There is, of course, a solution: proper preparation, starting with fully understanding the technology. Our report Dissolve your cloud concerns: How to de-risk your cloud transformation unpacks the steps you can take to avoid potential risks of transforming your organization to the cloud:
- Handling the shift: Two main challenges
- Legacy thinking, which can lead to vulnerabilities
- Gaps in security configurations, which expose traditional vulnerabilities
- Governance and responsibility
- Make IT governance cloud-ready
- Promote a shared-responsibility model
- Develop a cloud security strategy
- Focus on identity and access management
This report also outlines several potential solutions to help companies overcome the challenge of understanding and managing these cloud-related risks.
As more organizations embraces the transformational potential of cloud technology, it’s becoming increasingly critical for them to ensure they understand and handle the risks. By doing so, they’ll be in the optimal position to realize its potential.