Tax awards highlight our innovation and client service
Deloitte Canada was a winner at the International Tax Review’s (ITR) annual Americas Tax Awards
Deloitte Canada was a winner at the International Tax Review’s (ITR) annual Americas Tax Awards on October 5. Deloitte was proudly recognized for the following four awards:
- America’s Tax Firm of the year – 2015
- Americas Indirect Tax Firm of the year - 2015
- Americas Tax Compliance & Reporting Firm of the year - 2015
- North America Transfer Pricing Firm of the year - 2015
The Deloitte network of countries won more awards than any other firm or network for the fifth consecutive year. Over the last several years, Deloitte has consistently been recognized as the North America Transfer Pricing Firm of the year. Our Canadian team shares this victory jointly with Deloitte U.S., showcasing our world-class capabilities and our global connectivity. These high-profile awards showcase the strengths and achievements of our member firm tax practices individually, as well as recognize the capabilities and connectedness of our network across the region.
Deloitte submitted profiles of our FY15 client work across several Tax service lines. Journalists from ITR then carried out extensive research, including interviews, to determine the winners for each award. The submissions were judged according to the below criteria:
- Size – indicates what a tax team is capable of taking on
- Innovation – did the advice the firm gave something more than a straightforward answer that is commonly used
- Complexity – did the matter address tax issues that were out of the ordinary and did the firm show ingenuity to solve them
The awards were announced at an ITR event celebrating the winners in New York City on October 5. ITR is a market leading publication serving the international corporate tax community. It is considered the leading global publication of its kind and serves as a recognition channel for tax practitioners internationally.