Implementing effective customer relationship management (CRM) strategies can improve customer interactions at all levels.
Finding and acquiring new customers while retaining and maximizing relationships with existing ones is an ongoing challenge for business. Today’s public sector is under similar pressure. Government, like business, needs to better manage how it interacts with stakeholders.
Customer relationship management (CRM) provides customer-focused solutions to solve these challenges. CRM technology facilitates improved understanding of customer needs and helps ensure that these needs are better met. CRM also allows organizations to increase their customer base by recognizing and targeting the right customers.
Yet experience shows that CRM’s value as a technology-only process can be limited. Organizations can only realize the full potential of CRM when it’s implemented as part of a broad integrated strategy. Deloitte’s CRM teams bring together our customer-centric advisory services and our extensive experience implementing sophisticated CRM technological solutions to provide enhanced customer interactions.
Attracting and retaining customers is critical to business success. Yet satisfying existing customers while simultaneously acquiring new ones can be difficult—especially in an environment where customers expect high quality service that remains consistent through every interaction.
To succeed, you need actionable strategies to help you initiate, grow and sustain profitable customer relationships. Deloitte can help you create and implement customer relationship management (CRM) technology solutions that address these challenges.
Our CRM commercial services include:
- CRM strategy & operations
- CRM package selection
- CRM implementation services
- CRM analytics
- CRM outsourcing advisory
- Contact centre advisory and implementation
The successful execution of an effective CRM strategy can help an enterprise:
- Improve customer experience
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention
- Attract, grow, and retain profitable customer relationships
- Optimize marketing spend and improve marketing ROI
- Reduce cost-to-serve through process efficiency and channel optimization
Public sector CRM
Public sector organizations worldwide are striving to become citizen-centric. This transformation focuses on delivering services that meet the needs and preferences of their clients. Yet, in their attempts to become more client-focused, governments face pressure meeting rising public expectations for greater service flexibility and choice.
Our CRM public sector services include:
- Advisory and implementation services for a number of components of the front office of government including:
- Benefits case management
- Compliance case management
- Investigative case management
- Citizen relationship management
- Grants & contribution programs
- Contact centre design and implementation
The successful execution of an effective citizen-centric strategy can help a public-sector organization:
- Improve service delivery & deliver services
- Increase service effectiveness & achieve targeted program outcomes
- Increase accountability and transparency
- Reduce service delivery costs
- Increase agility to implement program or policy changes
- Improve information sharing while simultaneously enhancing privacy