Deloitte Legal Canada LLP
Simon Lemieux is a tax controversy lawyer in the Montreal office of Deloitte Legal Canada LLP.
He completed a Bachelor of Laws at the Université de Sherbrooke and was admitted to the Ordre du Barreau du Québec in 2006. He also completed a Masters of Economics and Masters of Tax at the Université de Sherbrooke. Mr. Lemieux joined Deloitte Legal Canada LLP in January of 2014 having previously spent three years with Deloitte LLP, primarily in tax planning. He also served as a lecturer in corporate tax at Bishop's University.
- Masters of Tax (M.Fisc.), Université de Sherbrooke, 2011
- Masters of Economics (M.Sc.), Université de Sherbrooke, 2009
- École du Barreau du Québec, 2005 (Quebec Bar school)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université de Sherbrooke, 2004
- Barreau du Québec (Bar of Quebec)
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF) (Association of tax and financial planning)
- Canadian Tax Foundation