Deloitte's perspective on key themes of Asian Financial Forum (AFF) 2014
Asian Financial Forum 2014
Asian Financial Forum (AFF) 2014 "Asia: Powering World Growth" took a closer look at the future role of the Asian economy, and the implications for financial markets and businesses in the region. We have prepared a list of thought leadership pieces that reflect Deloitte's perspective on the key themes discussed at AFF 2014.
- Global Risk Management Survey (8th Edition) - Setting the high bar
- Addressing the risks posed by systemically important banks The end of too big to fail?
- Risk, data and the supervisor - The clock is ticking
- Coping with the challenges of ALM of Chinese banks (In Simplified Chinese only)
- Enterprise Risk Services
- Measuring Value - The new shape of money: Financial innovation and the evolution of currency
- Can you carry your money in your mobile? M-Banking & M-Payments: The Next Frontier
- Who says banks can't be social – Become a social bank, inside and out
- The Digital Back Office: Are you really ready for digital?
- Insurance Tech Trends 2013: Elements of postdigital
- 2014 Banking Industry Outlook - Repositioning for growth: Agility in a re-regulated world
- 2014 Capital Markets Outlook - Repositioning for growth: New model for a new era
- Elements for successful growth in financial services: Poised for opportunities
- Driving change: Five questions every bank must answer to justify a core transformation
- Kicking it up a notch: Taking retail bank cross-selling to the next level
- Top ten trends and prospects in the China Insurance industry 2013 (In Simplified Chinese only)
- 2013 China Banking Industry - Top ten trends and outlook
- Capital management: Chinese banks' strategic transformation under stronger capital constraints (In Simplified Chinese only)
- Keeping promises: Putting customers at the heart of retail financial services (In Simplified Chinese only)
- The fourth dimension: Building customer-centric business models in retail banking (In Simplified Chinese only)