2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China and Deloitte China Rising Star
The application was closed
The application for 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China and Deloitte China Rising Star was closed.
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is a global top-level program, which launched in 1995 in San Jose, and currently takes place each year in more than 30 countries. The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China is celebrating the 12th anniversary this year. The Program is considered as a benchmark of fast growing technology companies across the globe by international financial media. Once an enterprise achieves Technology Fast 50 China ranking, it automatically becomes eligible for entry to the regional Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program.
The activity of Deloitte China Rising Star is to honour the leading businesses which focus on the market segments with the huge growth potential.
Application start: 1 June 2016
Application deadline: 28 August 2016
Winner announcement & ceremony: 16 November 2016
2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China requirements
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 50 recognition, companies must:
- Be in business for a minimum of three years;
- Be headquartered within China Mainland, Hong Kong or Macao;
- Have fiscal year 2013 operating revenues of at least ¥1,000,000 CNY;
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology and it must be sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues.
Note: The Ranking discloses percentage revenue growth. Revenue is not disclosed, however, participants are required to provide revenue support to Deloitte.
2016 Deloitte China Rising Star requirements
Candidates of Deloitte China Rising Star are not required to meet the application standard of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China (e.g. a minimum three years of business operation).
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China: the percentage of revenue growth in the past three years;
- Deloitte China Rising Star:
Leading position in its subdivision field;
Unique and creative technological or commercial models;
Broad growing space
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China program aims to rank the top 50 leading high-tech companies (including public and private companies) in the following industry sectors, as well as those related to them with headquarters in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland, based on their three-year average revenue growth:
How to apply
2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China Program
The application for 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China was closed.
- Fill in your company basic information online.
- Fill in CEO survey online.
- Upload your company's revenue supports in past three years (2013, 2014 and 2015 revenue supports' original copies or copies with official seal).
- Post the hard copies of company's revenue supports in past three years to Deloitte.
Material delivery address:
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Selection & Ranking Team
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP
Mail Room, 15/F, Tower W2
The Towers, Oriental Plaza
1 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing 100738, China
Contact person: Pearl Liu
2016 Deloitte China Rising Star Program
The application for 2016 Deloitte China Rising Star was closed.
- Fill in your company basic information online
- Upload your supplementary materials.
- Enhance the brand influence
- Get the financial support from bank/VE/PE
- Strengthen employee’s loyalty and pride
- Obtain the government’s policy and financial support
Deloitte value-added service
- Deloitte Growth Academy
- Enterprise health check
- Long term Incentive Consulting service
- Financial Advisory Service
- Domestic/Overseas IPO audit, tax planning
- IT consulting